What Makes Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A. Unique in Complex Litigation
Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A. makes complex litigation simple. Our law firm uses high-tech innovation paired with highly experienced attorneys to get efficient results for our clients. Our attorneys have won over $300 million for our clients in the last 3 years alone.
Complex litigation of any kind has a reputation for being long, time-consuming, and expensive. We know it doesn’t have to be that way. Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A. has an unconventional approach to complex litigation that saves our clients time and money. It all starts with Leadership.
National Leaders in Litigation
Many of our clients are facing huge corporations in a fight for their rights. That’s why they trust the attorneys at Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A. to represent them. Our attorneys have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. They also hold leadership roles in some of the most competitive and high profile litigation areas in the country.
- Past president of the Vaccine Injury Petitioner’s Bar Association
- Sitting member of the exclusive “Working Group 1” of the Sedona Conference, which is the nation’s leading electronic discovery think tank.
- Past President of the United States Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the American Association of Justice Vaccine Injury Litigation Group
- Leading the national litigation against Zimmer Biomet over the Magnum-M2a metal on metal hip implants.
- Representing the first Biomet MoM hip client to go to trial in the U.S.
- In 2008 our attorneys filed the FIRST lawsuit in the U.S. involving the current generation of defective metal on metal hip implants.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Areas of Practice
If you’ve experienced a severe reaction to a vaccination, we can help you file a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. There is no cost to you for our legal service because our attorneys are paid by the Court. You NEVER have to pay a portion of your award to us.