Vaccine Attorneys Representing People with Severe Vaccine Reactions
Every day adults and children around the world are safely vaccinated against diseases and illnesses. However, some people have severe and debilitating reactions to vaccinations. This is why Congress created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP); to help victims of vaccine reactions. Our law firm assists those people get financial compensation for their vaccine injuries. And we do it at NO COST to our clients.
Filing a vaccine claim is a complicated and adversarial process. These are not common personal injury types of cases. Your attorney should be experienced with vaccine injury and litigating National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program claims.
Look over Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A.’s recent client awards from the Vaccine Court. You’ll be able to view the actual case decisions awarding compensation. Our legal fees are paid by the federal court on behalf of our clients. The amounts listed in these court decisions as compensation go directly to our clients.
There is currently more than $3 billion available in a federal trust fund to compensate people hurt by vaccines. More than $2 billion has already been paid out to Americans with vaccine injuries since 1988. Find out more about how the program works and if you qualify.
How Our Vaccine Attorneys Can Help
- There is NO COST to you to hire our vaccine injury law firm. Our legal fees never come out of any money awarded to you. Instead, our legal fees are paid separately by the United States Court of Federal Claims at the end of the case.
- Our Law Firm pays any additional costs of litigating your case. We understand that people hurt by adverse vaccine reactions typically do not have money to spare. That’s why we pay the out of pocket costs of litigating your case, such as expert physician fees, medical records copying charges, filing fees, and the other costs of litigating your claim. At the end of the case our Firm seeks repayment of those costs from the Court, not from you.
- Our vaccine lawyers travel to YOU and meet with you in person, no matter where you live. Whenever possible, one of our attorneys will come meet with you and your family at or near your home, anywhere in the United States. We strongly believe that to effectively represent you, we need to know you and your situation. If your case goes to trial, we will likely meet with you several more times to help prepare you for testifying.
- If your case goes to trial, the trial should take place close to where you live. When Congress created the Vaccine Program, one of the legislative compromises was that the Court would travel to injured patients to hear their case. This also makes it easier for your doctors to attend and testify on your behalf at trial, if necessary.
- We know that you need to get compensation for your injuries quickly. Sometimes we’ve been able to resolve cases very quickly. The money awarded from a vaccine injury claim helps families get back on track and put their lives back together medically and financially. Unfortunately, it simply isn’t always possible. However, we do our best to work efficiently to get our clients the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible.
Which Vaccines are Covered?
|Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)|
|Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)|
|Measles, mumps and rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)|
|Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)|
|Measles virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M)|
|Polio live virus-containing vaccines (OPV)|
|Hepatitis B antigen-containing vaccines (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix)|
|Hemophilus influenzae (type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines)|
|Varicella vaccine (Varivax chickenpox virus vaccine and ProQuad)|
|Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)|
|Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Prevnar)|
|Hepatitis A vaccines (Havrix, VAQTA, and Twinrix)|
|Trivalent influenza vaccines (Flu vaccines including FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)|
|Meningococcal vaccines (meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) and meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), Menactra)|
|Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix)|
Possible Injuries From Vaccine Reactions
|Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis||Arthritis|
|Multiple Sclerosis||Guillain-Barre Syndrome|
|Transverse Myelitis||Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome|
|Reflexive Sympathetic Disorder||Complex Regional Pain Syndrome|
|Autoimmune Hepatitis||Tourette’s Syndrome|
|Connective Tissue Disorders||Wegener’s Granulomatosis|
|Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN)||Kawasaki Disease|
Click here to see the U.S. Supreme Court Amicus Brief filed by Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A. in a vaccine injury case.